Original creation by Roger PETIT for LIGAPHONE-Paris. Special ligature for Bb-Clarinet and Alto Saxophone, rubber mouthpieces.
This CL.AS LIGAPHONE model is specialized in Bb-Clarinet and Alto Saxophone, rubber mouthpieces.
The LIGAPHONE CL.AS is appreciated in all style of music : classical, contemporary, jazz, modern music... for its excellent acoustic qualities.
The CL.AS model keeps the same acoustic qualities of the UNIVERSAL model:
- easier sound emission: excellent sound projection
- free the vibration: Staccato are very precise both in the attack and the separation
- widen the amplitude of the Pianissimo and Forte
- wide sound spectrum
- reduces the blowing effects
***** CL.AS, ROSE Gold-Plated, Thick canvas *****
- ROSE Gold-plated, certified hallmark
- emphasizes the Fundamental note, resulting in a centred, richer and rounded full sound
- excellent sound projection
- ROSE Gold-plated finish has all the acoustic qualities of the Yellow Gold-plated finish : in specificity it offers a more centered and rounder sound with a "woody" tonal color.
The LIGAPHONE CL.AS fits the whole marks ebonite mouthpieces : Vandoren mouthpieces (including Masters serie), Selmer mouthpieces (including Selmer Spirit), Buffet Crampon mouthpieces, Otto Link mouthpieces, Mayer mouthpieces, Charles Bay mouthpieces, Pomarico mouthpieces, Yamaha mouthpieces, Yanagisawa mouthpieces etc
A specific CL.AS ligature has been designed by LIGAPHONE for SELMER-Paris to equip very specially the Saint Louis Clarinet and also the Hummingbird Kookaburra and Flamingo Collectors Alto Référence Saxophones.
SELMER- Paris Brochure : the LIGAPHONE ligature, appreciated in all styles of music, is internationally recognized for optimising the instrument's acoustic qualities
The LIGAPHONE CL.AS is supplied with its own LIGAPHONE cap of which price is included.